I’m going to London this weekend. and I keep repeating it, ‘cos it’s possibly the most spontaneous thing I’ve ever done. And i’m terrified. because of many reasons, including communal sleeping arrangements(i’ll be wearing an old/loose binder to stave off freak outs), money terror, and how i’m going to explain to my therapist that this was a good idea.
my bestfriends sent me a package for my birthday
and i was trying to guess what it was
Another addition to your book collection
He is cute as shit
Kids React To: The sudden realization of their own mortality
I don’t think I will ever get over this
Untitled (Perfect Lovers) 1991. Clocks, paint on wall.
Untitled (Perfect Lovers) consists of two clocks, which start in synchronisation, and slowly, inevitably fall out of time due to the failure of the batteries and the nature of the mechanism. In a moving comment on his personal experiences, the piece refers to Gonzalez-Torres’ HIV positive partner Ross Laycock, and his slow decline and inevitable death due to AIDS. The clocks act as two mechanical heartbeats; representative of two lives destined to fall out of sync, and holds a poignant poetry about personal loss and the temporal nature of life.
“Don’t be afraid of the clocks, they are our time, time has been so generous to us…We conquered fate by meeting at a certain time in a certain space…we are synchronized, now forever. I love you.”
this is one of my favorite works ever
I am literally crying at two clocks on a wall.
how to do halloween right: be friends with someone who’s allergic to chocolate
Buy me cute underwear and oversized hoodies and let me fall asleep in your lap
What makes this for me is the url.
when you spell a word so wrong that spell check is like i dont know what to tell u man
STEVEN RUSSELL WAS A FUCKING GENIUS.
- Originally arrested for Insurance Fraud, he met the love of his life Phillip Morris in prison
- He got out before Phillip, so he proceeded to GET PHILLIP OUT OF PRISON
- He wanted to give Phillip a glamourous life, so he got a big-name job, and then started embezzling funds
- he was arrested and then broke out TWICE MORE and kept busting out
- then he was arrested again, and the above happened
- while he was on the run from this, he was determined to get Phillip (who was in trouble for harboring him) out of prison so he pretended to be a lawyer and hit up Phillip’s jail 24/7. He tried to get Phillip moved to a prison closer to where he was hiding so he couLD VISIT HIM
- AND THEN he made a fake identity and tried to get a 75k loan, and was arrested AGAIN, but he FAKED A HEART ATTACK AND LEFT BEFORE HE WAS EVEN PLACED IN PRISON AGAIN
- There’s a movie about his life called “I love you, phillip morris” Starring Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor
Here’s a source so you can read more about him
Whether it be a partner, child, friend, or parent watching any loved one suffer is difficult. Watching someone you love struggle with dysphoria can be extremely heart-wrenching and you may find yourself wondering what you can do or say to make it better. Here are some…
I CANT STOP LAUGHING
this will always be my favorite
i am 0% the person i was three years ago and i would probably get in a fight with 2011 me
anyways heres wonderwall
why is ur ukulele so big
i feed it well
listen here, son
-You know you’ll be ok, but you still feel awful.
-You know people love you, but it doesn’t feel like they do.
-You know doing something will make you feel better, but you just don’t know how to.
-You want to be well, but you just can’t seem to get there.